We are available for one-to-one prayer ministry, counselling and Spiritual Direction.
Our vision is to see people drawn into a deeper living relationship with Christ and to help them live out more fully their Christian calling in the power of the Holy Spirit.
Over the years we have developed a number of programmes which are modular and can be easily adapted to meet different needs and circumstances. Some of these programmes are:
HEALING AS JESUS HEALED
- A scriptural background to healing and practical guidance in ministering Christ's healing to a hurting world.
SCHOOL OF PROPHECY
- Developing the gift of prophecy and guidelines for it's use
- Establishing a framework for judging prophecy
- Generating a responsible and accountable lifestyle for prophetic people
YOU ME AND THE GOSPEL
- Based around the John Eldridge work 'Epic'
- What is my role in the story of creation that is still being written by God?
WALKING BACK TO HAPPINESS
- A fresh look at the key teaching of Jesus - The Beatitudes
- The reality of these teachings for us today
DISCIPLESHIP FOR TODAY
- What is the call on my life today and how can I live that call more fully
WHOLENESS IN RELATIONSHIPS
- Relationships are under increasing pressure in today's world so what can we do to strengthen them?
- Blocks to healthy relationships
- Growing healthy relationships
- What does the Bible teach us?
LIVING THE PROMISES OF JESUS
- What are the promises of Jesus for me?
- What must I do to claim them?
- What hinders me from using the gifts that Jesus wants to give me?
- How can I be more open to allow the wind of the Holy Spirit to blow in me as he chooses?
TEN OUT OF TEN - The Ten Commandments
- A six session course using a variety of media
CLAIMING OUR INHERITANCE - Salvation
- A five ession course using a variety of media
LENT and ADVENT
- A number of programmes for those wishing to use these periods in the Church calendar to step back and take a fresh look at a familiar story!
In addition we lead Life in the Spirit Seminars over a number of evenings or a weekend.
OPEN DOOR RETREAT
A nine two hour session retreat with one session each week to provide an environment for individuals to explore areas of spirituality for themselves but as part of a small group of fellow pilgrims
If any of these are attractive to you, your community, your Church then please get in touch and talk things through with us.